Kirikan is one of the leading import distributors specializing in small animal veterinary products.
Since its inception in 1973, we have been pioneers in developing the Japanese veterinary market.
We pride ourselves on our 50 years of product developing experience and a wide knowledge of pharmaceutical affairs.
We distribute a broad range of products including medicated shampoos, surgical instruments, and medical devices.
It is our mission to provide world class veterinary products to veterinarians in Japan.
With the strong relationships we built with veterinary clinics as well as regional distributors all over Japan, we serve as a bridge between foreign suppliers and Japanese veterinary clinics.
We consider our supplier as part of our team and we work together toward a common vision. Our goal is not only to distribute the products to the market, but also to provide our customers the best possible experience. To fulfill the goal, we co-host seminars and workshops with our supplier to ensure that the customers have a chance to learn the products. We co-develop new products that fit our market perfectly. We plan promotional campaigns and participate in trade shows together. We are stronger together and our possibilities are limitless.
- Manufacturing and Sales License of Class 2 Veterinary Medical Devices
- Manufacturing License of Veterinary Medical Devices
- Sales and Leasing License of Specially Controlled Veterinary Medical Devices
- Manufacturing and Sales License of Class 2 Veterinary Drug
- Manufacturing License of Veterinary Drug
- Wholesale License of Veterinary Drug
- Manufacturing and Sales License of Veterinary Quasi Drug
- Manufacturing License of Veterinary Quasi Drug
- Repair License of Veterinary Medical Devices
- Sales and Leasing License of Specially Controlled Medical Devices
- alsa apparecchi medicali, Italy (Electro Surgical Unit)
- Andover Healthcare, USA (Cohesive Bandages)
- Burton Medical, USA (Operating Lights)
- Dermcare, Australia (Malaseb and other veterinary shampoos)
- Gima, Italy (Hand pieces and others)
- Gunter Bissinger, Germany (Bipolar Accessories)
- iM3, Australia (Dental instruments and equipments)
- IMEX, USA (External Fixators)
- Integra LifeSciences, USA (Miltex surgical insturments)
- Intrauma, Italy (Fixin locking plate system)
- Jardon, USA (Eye Prosthetics)
- Jorgen KRUUSE, Denmark (Cathethers and others)
- Jorgensen Laboratories, USA (Veterinary instruments and equipments)
- Mahe Medical, Germany (Orthopedic implants and instruments)
- MWI Animal Health, USA (Surgical wires)
- nopa instruments (Sterile Container Systems)
- Ortho-Medical, Germany (Orthopedic instruments)
- panno-med, Austria (Operationg Tables)
- Praise Surgical, Pakistan (Surgical instruments)
- Sontec Instruments, USA (Surgical instruments)
- Trimline, USA (Recovery Collars)
- Zoetis, USA (Nolvasan shampoo, Otic, and Surgical scrub)